Taya is so happy!!! She is always smiling and giggling even when she doesn't feel good. This week she has had a cold, the stuffy can't breathe kind.... and here she is just smiling away. She loves her fingers as well.. I think they are pretty much always in her mouth!!
Must Have Wide Leg Jeans
5 days ago
3 comments:
Mel...I'm very impressed. :) These are so cute! We need to hurry and do 4 month pics before it's too late!
Hey I found your blog and had to check it out. Your little girl is beauiful. Let's see she's got to be about like 5 months right? I just remember you were due in May or June right? And you cut your hair! Do you love it? It was so good to see your pictures and catch up on your little family. I just can't get over your daughter -she really is so happy!
Oh by the way our blog is bazilbunch.blogspot.com - you'll have to check us out.
Post a Comment