Okay so I am very biased!! I was just getting ready this morning and I saw this Basket full of blankets and said , "oh that would be so cute in a picture." So here is my conclusion!!
my sis-in-law found them on ebay.. She has some more, I think 16 colors for $2 a piece... she is selling them tomorrow at the craft show so let me know if you want me to keep some for you.
Sorry I didn't see your comment soon enough for the sale. My sister-in-law makes adorable bows etc. and also sells these crochet headbands but I was just wondering if they were out there for cheaper (apparently not, hers are $1.75 a piece). You should check out her blog at Lemon Drop Boutique on my link list.
I haven't looked at your blog in so long! She is so happy looking! I LOVE her clothes and hairbows! Gosh I miss dressing my baby girl. She is so opinionated these days... hahaha. You cut your hair! It looks great, your family is adorable!
This is our Family: Matt and I have been married for 8 years and we have two beautiful little girls and one on the way! Matt is a IT computer geek and I am a stay a home mom, and do Photography on the side! Hope you enjoy our blog!!!
6 comments:
I love it. She is so smiley!
So those are pretty cute pictures! By the way, where do you get your cute crochet headbands?
my sis-in-law found them on ebay.. She has some more, I think 16 colors for $2 a piece... she is selling them tomorrow at the craft show so let me know if you want me to keep some for you.
Sorry I didn't see your comment soon enough for the sale. My sister-in-law makes adorable bows etc. and also sells these crochet headbands but I was just wondering if they were out there for cheaper (apparently not, hers are $1.75 a piece). You should check out her blog at Lemon Drop Boutique on my link list.
How adorable! Hope you are all doing well! Merry Christmas!
I haven't looked at your blog in so long! She is so happy looking! I LOVE her clothes and hairbows! Gosh I miss dressing my baby girl. She is so opinionated these days... hahaha. You cut your hair! It looks great, your family is adorable!
Post a Comment