Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mckee party and Facial hair!!

So we went to my stepmoms family Christmas party and it was pretty fun!!! It was neat to have all my siblings there!! We got some family shots... can you believe how big our family is together!!! Whoa!!!






So after the party we went over to my moms and we were talking about how the guys would look so good with the line of facial hair on the jaw bone!! Well it turned into getting out the Vaseline and the coffee grounds to see the real deal!!! It was so funny!!! Don't they look hott???!!



3 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

They do look pretty good- how funny! I'm pretty partial to facial hair myself ;) Your family all look great- fun to see you kids with your Dad! Hope your Dad and fam are doing good!

Shauna said...

Hey, yeah, I like the facial hair!

Amy Hunter said...

I love you and yours! Happy New Year!