Can you believe this?????? Where did the time go??? Sheesh!! Man I am so grateful for photos so that we can remember what this little miss looked like! This shoot was a lot easier then the last one with her!! We sang a lot of popcorn on the apricot tree! That is her favorite song right now!! She just flaps her hands around like the popcorn the whole song.. it is so cute!! I just love her so much!!! I love this one.. "mom do we have to???" Okay Okay... I am done!!!!
This is our Family: Matt and I have been married for 8 years and we have two beautiful little girls and one on the way! Matt is a IT computer geek and I am a stay a home mom, and do Photography on the side! Hope you enjoy our blog!!!
5 comments:
Cute!
So cute! I LOVE the backgrounds!
You sure got some cute ones of her! Love your fun backgrounds :)
That second one will one for the keeping! That is for sure! She is a doll!
she is such a cutie pa-tootie! I love her poka-dot dress. She is the cutest little girl!
Post a Comment