Wednesday, June 2, 2010

South Dakota and ,"I guess I am not the only one!!"

So Taya and I went to South Dakota with my father in law to run the horse races and let me tell you that it was quite boring!! We walked around and found some interesting things!! Here is the state capital building and the war heros that Taya is freaked out by!!



We also went to a hand me down store and found this gutiar that plays real music... so Taya is jamming out.. like that face??


We took lots of walks!!!

Of course had to make carmel corn!! My fav!!

We went to Mt. Rushmore on the way back and it was pretty neat!!






Oh yeah and for those of you that don't know yet... I am pregnant with the rest of the world!! I can't belive how many other people are prego right now!!! Well This pic I was 12 weeks and now I am 15weeks!! In the above pics I bought Taya this shirt to tell everyone.. it was so funny!! It took my dad forever to figure it out and also my Matt's dad.. we were all laughing and he kept saying, "what?" Oh good times!!!

Taya found the nail polish and look what happened... luckily it was on the bed and not my new carpet!!! She did pretty good for an almost 2 year old!!



10 comments:

Josi said...

Congrats! Good luck with the pregnancy and everything else.

Shauna said...

Yay for new post! I like Taya's shirt, way cute. She will be a very good big sis. And seeing Mt. Rushmore, that's fun!

Katie said...

That's so exciting! Congrats!!!!

holmesfamily8 said...

Congrats! You are an adorable preggo mommy! Taya looks just like you in the pic of the both of you.

Kraus said...

Yay! Congrats!!! you look so cute!

cre8ivesky said...

Congratulations Mel!! I remember thinking that Mt. Rushmore was about as cool in person as it was to see it on a postcard. :0 :) Hope things keep going well for you and you are feeling good!

The Garvin's said...

Hey Congrats on your pregnancy! Hope all goes well with the new house and baby:)

Erica Bazil said...

Fun Trip! And Congratulations! I also love the shirt and think that's a cute/clever way of announcing to everyone your good news. Hope you're feeling well and all is well.

Casey and Kristi said...

Congrats on the pregnancy!! Hope you are feeling okay!

Zoey said...

I love the pics of mt. rushmore. I didn't know that you were prego. Congrats! Can't wait to find out what it is ...