So this is our new house.. well not so new we have been here for like 3 months but here is what we did to the outside of the house. We put new rock on the front and took out the pine trees, got a new door, and shutters!! Isn't it funny how some updates give it a whole face lift!
BEFORE

AFTER
6 comments:
CRAZZY!
Wow what amazing changes! Your house looks really beautiful and what fun a new car is! :)
Nice job!
Good for you. And here I was thinking that you weren't due for awhile. You had me fooled.
The house looks great! Congrats on the home and the new addition to the fam!I hope you are all doing great =)
How fun!!! Where is the new house???? Gotta love new reliable vehicles too!
Okay..I have to tell you...there is a picture of you and Taya in the last post at the parade, and honestly...it took me about 3 full minutes of staring at it, to figure out where your legs were! I really thought maybe they were both amputated! I thought your leg was a shadow or something, when you were on your knee. It was creepy for awhile, really. Glad to know you still have your legs! Cute family! Love the sleeping pictures, and the sugar on the toe! Priceless.
Post a Comment