Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and carving pumkins!

So Taya was Abby from Seseme Street... she loved it! We thought we would kinda correspond since I wasn't to thrilled to dress up being largly prego! On Friday we went to Matt's work and trick or treated the main building and she got tons of candy. Then on Sat we went to our ward party for dinner and the trunk or treat!! She got so much candy it was unreal!! We had to hide it so she doesn't keep eating it!








We went Bowling with Matt's family for His older bro's Birthday and had a great time. We thought we would get everyone while we had the chance!


Taya decided she wanted to get into my makeup.. She stole my mascara and this is what I found a few min later!

2 comments:

Zoey said...

So fun!

Shauna said...

I love your costumes! Taya makes a cute Abby!