Here is our Little family!! We went up to Rexburg to get our pictures done. My girls are so stinking cute!! I love them!! My hubby is pretty hott too! :)
Oh my goodness- these turned out beautiful! You and Matt are adorable together and the girls couldn't be cuter- cute cute headbands and outfits you have them in! :)
This is our Family: Matt and I have been married for 8 years and we have two beautiful little girls and one on the way! Matt is a IT computer geek and I am a stay a home mom, and do Photography on the side! Hope you enjoy our blog!!!
8 comments:
Very cute family! Love the pictures :)
Oh my goodness- these turned out beautiful! You and Matt are adorable together and the girls couldn't be cuter- cute cute headbands and outfits you have them in! :)
So cute. Love, love, love the pictures.
Those turned out so so cute!
Well you all look super fabulouso! Those are great. You cut your hair - lookin good missy. Your kids are so presh!!!
Oh my how adorable!!! I love your hair! Hope everythings going good for you guys. Love the pics- you've got so many! How will you choose just one!
Awesome pictures!
what a beautiful family!
Post a Comment