Thursday, July 18, 2013

Kitchen re-model

before







 So a lot of you already know but I have been re-doing our kitchen. We started with the cabinets by painting and staining them, then we had the floor re-finished a darker color. Then my sweet cousin won free counter tops and was not going to be able to use them so she gave them to us and we just had to pay for fabrication and installation. The prize also came with the sweet integrated sink! I love it! A Big Thank You to Wisonart HD for them!Then we had a friend do the back splash for us! So basically it's a brand new kitchen! So here is the be fore's and afters! Check out the counter tops, it's just laminate and it totally looks like granite! It's so nice!

1 comment:

Erica Bazil said...

Hey that IS cool! Your counters do look like granite. I just love the colors you picked - it all blends so well and looks great! And I especially love your paint and stain job on your cabinets - beautiful!