So we had some pictures taken awhile ago and of course I haven't really had time to put them up!! I have really been neglecting my blog lately and I don't like it!!! I'll try to do better!! Well My sis-in law also does pics so we just swap!! It is nice then we both don't have to fork out the dough!
Look at you - you chopped all that hair off! I thought it was beautiful of course, but I absolutely love your "do" - love it love it love it. I wish I had that curl. I guess you always want what you don't have right? Such cute pictures of you and your family!
This is our Family: Matt and I have been married for 8 years and we have two beautiful little girls and one on the way! Matt is a IT computer geek and I am a stay a home mom, and do Photography on the side! Hope you enjoy our blog!!!
9 comments:
Very cute! Love your new haircut!
Adorable!
so cute! I really like your hair!
They turned out way cute!
Get with it slacker! :) Way cute pictures!
Cute pics! Cute family!
Those pics are adorable!!!
Sorry, this is Kara, I was just under Lance's name
Look at you - you chopped all that hair off! I thought it was beautiful of course, but I absolutely love your "do" - love it love it love it. I wish I had that curl. I guess you always want what you don't have right? Such cute pictures of you and your family!
Post a Comment